Monday, July 27, 2009

Glass Sunroof, Carpet, and the seats. Oh and a baby!!

I took the headliner out and transferred the glass sunroof from my 93 to the 92. Surprisingly it took less than an hour to do the whole thing (take both down and install the glass one). Everything fits snugly and no leaks.

The carpet was a huge pain. Taking it out of the old one required a lot of work to get all of the lower dash pieces off because it is like a large square of carpet with two narrow rectangles running down the middle for the center console and then the gear shift and front console. I ended up cutting just one section so that I would not have to take out all most of the front console. I did leave the entire dash so it is black on top and gray on the bottom, but the center unit and center console are black so it has a unique look. The dash from the 93 has some minor cuts on the top and it has the passenger airbag and I didn't want to mess with it at this point. Maybe in the future.

Last but not least are the seats, I have the rear seat and the driver seat in, but until I have the headliner installed I won't put the front passenger seat in. I will post pictures as soon as I can. By the way we are at the hospital now and about to have our third baby. The doctor just broke Kayla's water and things are moving...slowly. I will update you in a few hours.


share on: facebook

1 comment:

  1. Looking for that extra finishing touch to set your tuning setup apart from the crowd? Our black edition
    Honda performance is now available! Features a fully black mirror finish powder coat inside and out of the casing, black mirror finish lower ECU cover, along with a clear ECU top cover for a winning finish!

    ReplyDelete